Who Are We?
Psychology In Sight is looking for a Clinical or Registered Psychologist who is passionate about providing high quality care to people in Sydney’s South West.
Psychology In Sight is located within a popular Medical Centre and works part of a multidisciplinary team of Doctors, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Podiatrists and Dietitians. At Psychology In Sight, we believe in a collaborative approach to managing our client’s well-being.
What we are offering?
Psychology In Sight has recently experienced growth and is seeking a psychologist to join us on a contractor basis, 1-2 days per week, with the capacity to increase over time, if desired.
We are offering
· Complete admin support
· Competitive contractor rate
· A varied workload, working with a diverse range of ages, presentations and cultural backgrounds
· Free onsite parking
· Close to public transport
The role will involve providing assessment, intervention/treatment to children, adolescents and adults with various presentations.
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA.
- Eligibility to obtain Medicare provider number
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Current ABN and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Enthusiastic, passionate, client-centred psychologist with strong work ethic
- Experience in clinical work with children, adolescents and adults
- Available to work after hours and/or Saturday.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume with a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria outlined above. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org